Product Features and Terms
- SuperCertificate® Rewards may be redeemed at GiftCertificates.com’s website (http://www.GiftCertificates.com) or by calling 1-800-PRESENT® for gift certificates and gift cards of participating merchants (“Participating Merchants”). Gift certificates and gift cards of a specific Participating Merchant may be redeemed at the store or website of such Participating Merchant, subject to that Participating Merchants Terms & Conditions. Participating Merchants and available denominations of the merchant gift certificates and gift cards and locations of Participating Merchants are subject to change. SuperCertificate® Rewards are not redeemable for cash, other SuperCertificate® products, American Express® Gift Cheques, or any open loop product, and are not valid for prior purchases, may not be returned, credited or exchanged, and may not be used on the website or in the stores of the Participating Merchants.
- Participating Merchants are subject to change, and availability of merchant card for the Participating Merchants cannot be guaranteed. GiftCertificates.com does not assume responsibility or liability for the actions, products, locations or content of any current, former, or future Participating Merchant. The list of available Participating Merchants when redeeming a SuperCertificate®
Reward may differ than those merchants listed on the general website of GiftCertificates.com if Participating Merchant selection was suppressed or enhanced at the request of a business purchaser.
- Redemption of Participating Merchant gift certificates and gift cards is subject to the limitations and rules set by the respective Participating Merchants and such Participating Merchant gift certificates or gift cards may not be available for use and redemption by individuals located outside the United States.
- If a redemption order exceeds the value of a SuperCertificate® Reward(s) (or a Select Merchant has been selected) you may be asked to pay for additional charges associated with that order.
- Non-promotional SuperCertificate® Rewards issued on or after July 1, 2004 do not expire. SuperCertificate® Rewards issued prior to July 1, 2004 generally expire 13 months from date of issuance unless a longer expiration date is required by law. Promotional SuperCertificate® Rewards may have shorter expiration periods and are not subject to replacement.
- Orders and redemptions on the www.giftcertificates.com website are subject to GiftCertificates.com’s Legal Disclaimers and Security and Privacy Policies. Individually identifiable redemption and balance information will only be shared with the recipient/owner of the SuperCertificate.
- Business orders may only be shipped and charged to business Customers located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- All offers to purchase SuperCertificates will be reviewed by GiftCertificates.com prior to acceptance.
Shipping: Notification of Lost Shipments
- Please allow 14 calendar days from your shipped or expected shipment date before reporting a lost shipment.
- Physical orders (i) with a ship-to address outside the United States or Puerto Rico; (ii) which are valued over $400.00; or (iii) which are requested by the customer to be expedited, may be subject to additional shipping and handling fees at time of order. Express deliveries cannot be sent to a P.O. Box, A.P.O. or F.P.O. address. Physical deliveries cannot be shipped to Quebec.
- If Customer receives an incorrect order, Customer must notify GiftCertificates.com within sixty (60) days of receipt of the order. If physical certificates have been ordered but have not been received by the Customer, Customer must notify GiftCertificates.com no earlier than thirteen (13) days from expected receipt date and no later than sixty (60) days from expected receipt date. Upon receipt of such notification, GiftCertificates.com will investigate and may require Customer to complete an Affidavit of Claimant/Lost Shipment. GiftCertificates.com in its sole discretion may cancel and replace any non-received shipment, in which a full balance remains on the gift card(s) and/or certificate(s).
- If GiftCertificates.com is not contacted within 60 days of the actual or expected date of receipt of an order, the order will be deemed to be satisfactory and accepted by Customer.
- GiftCertificates.com is not responsible if a Recipient or Customer defaces, damages or otherwise renders unsuitable for redemption a merchant gift card or gift certificate that is either sold to the Customer or received by the Recipient in exchange for a SuperCertificate® Reward.
Additional Terms of Sale
- Except as may be otherwise stated under a separate written agreement with GiftCertificates.com, purchases of gift certificates or gift cards by Customer may be made solely for distribution to third parties and may not be re-sold. Customers acknowledge that they have not and will not purchase any SuperCertificates for their own redemption. Business Customers further acknowledge that all SuperCertificate purchases are made for use in a reward, loyalty or promotional program only. Unused gift certificates and/or gift cards may not be returned to GiftCertificates.com. Once a SuperCertificate is transferred to a third party recipient by the purchaser, the SuperCertificate is the property of the third party recipient.
- Customer may not use GiftCertificates.com’s name or trademark, or the names or trademarks of GiftCertificates.com’s Participating Merchant without GiftCertificates.com’s prior written consent. Customer will defend, indemnify and hold GiftCertificates.com harmless from any and all claims, damages, judgments and expenses resulting from such unauthorized use.
- The property rights of Participating Merchant gift certificates or gift cards or SuperCertificate® Rewards purchased hereunder shall be construed under Federal laws and regulations and, to the extent applicable, under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws. GiftCertificates.com Corporation is a Virginia corporation with offices in Omaha, Nebraska.
- GiftCertificates.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.